1995 Family/Comedy Rated G 80 Minutes
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 23, 2010|
|On DVD||March 20, 2001|
Toy Story begins in a young boy's bedroom, where the toys come to life when people aren't around. The boy, whose name is Andy, has a favorite toy, a beat-up old cowboy doll named Woody. Pull Woody's string, and he says things like "somebody poisoned the water hole!" and "Reach for the sky!" Woody maintains law and order in Andy's room. He is looked up to and respected by all the other toys, until Andy's eighth birthday when a new toy, Buzz Lightyear, turns Woody's world upside-down.
Box office gross: $191.8 million.
Released by Disney and Pixar. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Pixar continues its success with 'Finding Dory'
- Review: 'Zootopia' highlights Disney's human side
- Monday Mixer: The not-so-good 'Dinosaur'
- Pixar gets deep with new 'Inside Out' trailer
- Here's the first look teaser from Pixar's 'Inside Out'
- What EW got wrong: 10 movies kids must see before becoming a teen