|In Theaters||February 24, 2017|
|On 4K UHD||September 12, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||May 23, 2017|
|On DVD||May 23, 2017|
Now that Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) and his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams, Girls), have reached the meet-the-parents milestone of dating, she invites him for a weekend getaway upstate with Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods).
At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he could have never imagined.
Rated R for violence, bloody images, and language including sexual references.
Box office gross: $175.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Golden Globes gets in 'Shape' for 2017
- Review: A24 delivers another slow-burn winner with 'The Blackcoat's Daughter'
- Monday Mixer: First teaser trailer of 'Thor: Ragnarok' surfaces
- Review: 'Wolf Creek' will chill and delight horror fans
- Monday Mixer: 'Beauty and the Beast' sets a new box office record
- Monday Mixer: 'Kong' is the 'King' of the box office