2011 Action/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 154 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 29, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||December 5, 2017|
|On Blu-ray||September 30, 2011|
|On DVD||September 30, 2011|
When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us.
Rated PG-13 for intense prolonged sequences of sci-fi action violence, mayhem and destruction, and for language, some sexuality and innuendo.
Box office gross: $352.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount and DreamWorks. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- LaBeouf out, Wahlberg in: New Transformers trailer impresses
- 'Pain'ful to say: The trailer for Michael Bay's next movie looks really good
- The name's Mixer. Monday Morning Mixer
- Classic Hollywood rules Oscars as 'The Artist', 'Hugo' are big winners
- 'Hugo' scores big with 11 Oscar nominations
- Why 'The Dark Knight Rises' is destined to fail (UPDATED with comments)