2009 Comedy Rated R 99 Minutes
|In Theaters||June 5, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||December 15, 2009|
|On DVD||December 15, 2009|
Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three friends drive to Las Vegas for a blow-out bachelor party they'll never forget. But, in fact, when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning, they can't remember a thing. For some reason, they find a tiger in the bathroom and a six-month-old baby in the closet of their suite at Caesars Palace.
The one thing they can't find is Doug. With no clue as to what transpired and little time to spare, the trio must retrace their hazy steps and all their bad decisions in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time to walk down the aisle.
Rated R for pervasive language, sexual content including nudity, and some drug material.
Box office gross: $277.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Warner Bros. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: 'Dirty Grandpa' still fails to perform on 4K
- Review: 'Joshy' is full of well wishes
- Monday Mixer: Brand new 'Magnificent Seven' trailer
- 'Spy' trailer: Is 2015 the year of raunchy women?
- It's not too late! Last minute Halloween costumes
- Oscar Watch: Leo dances like a fool in 'Wolf of Wall Street' trailer