2009 Family/Musical/Romance Rated G 95 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 25, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||March 16, 2010|
|On DVD||March 16, 2010|
A musical set in the greatest city of them all, New Orleans, "The Princess and the Frog" marks Disney's return to the timeless art form of traditional animation. The film teams Ron Clements and John Musker, creators of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin," with Oscar-winning composer Randy Newman to tell the most beautiful love story ever told -- with frogs, voodoo, and a singing alligator.
Box office gross: $104.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- 'Hurt Locker' is the feel-good winner at this year's Oscars
- 'Avatar', 'Hurt Locker' lead this year's Oscar nominations
- A lazy look at the winners of the 2010 Golden Globe Awards
- 'Up in the Air,' 'Nine' lead this year's Golden Globe nominations
- 'Chipmunks,' 'Tinker Bell' are surprises up for Oscars' Best Animated Feature
- Disney's next 10 animated movies includes 'Cars 2'